Our Mattresses Are Built with CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
When you purchase ComfortMade mattresses containing certified foam, you can be confident the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
What does CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam mean for our customers?
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) Flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality
Learn Even More About CertiPUR-US®
Watch the information video to learn even more about CertiPUR-US® or download the brochures below.
Ready to learn more about ComfortMade Mattress factory?
If you want to learn more about all our mattress collections and everything that ComfortMade Mattress Factory has to offer, contact us today!